NewQuality Fence Corp. is always looking for the highest quality fence installers, sales people, administrators and estimators.
For consideration please send your resume to email@example.com
Inside Sales – Office Coordinator
Exciting opportunity within the area’s leading Commercial Fence Company. Fast paced and growing business seeks Detail Proficient, Multi-Tasker and Self Starter to manage and support all areas of daily operations and insides sales for our Temporary Fence Division.
Minimum of 5 years Administrative sales experience with a broad range of operational responsibilities required. Minimum of 3 years experience with inside sales, must be exceedingly comfortable with identifying, cold calling, prospecting and closing sales opportunities.
A high level of attention to detail and a keen focus on client service is required. As well as, proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and customary office systems, ability to lead day to day office operational activities and overall organizational support. Must be able to provide inside sales support by assisting with all operational and sales aspects required to close sales opportunities and support client management. The ability to work within a team environment, offer a consistent work product, be self motivated and offer a professional manner are also required.
Work Hours: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
This is a growing company and every team member is key to its success, if you’re interested in being a part of such an exciting organization, please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial Fence Installers
We are seeking qualified Commercial Fence Installers to join our dynamic team. The qualified candidate must have several years of experience in the commercial fencing industry including but not limited too: temporary chainlink fence, permanent chainlink fence, gates, ornamental fence, wood fence and guardrail.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Reviewing installation orders/ layout to ensure that the appropriate equipment/tools and material are at your jobsite.
- Plans and completes installations by evaluating location, laying out material and equipment while following direction from front office management.
- Must perform quality checks near the completion of a project and troubleshoot or fix any problems as they arise.
- The qualified candidate MUST keep vehicles, tools and equipment clean and in proper working condition and must report any repairs that may be needed immediately.
- Must have OSHA 10 Hr Card and understand how to work in and run a safe job site.
- Must have a clean driving and criminal record.
Please email email@example.com or call our office for more information.
Qualified candidates should:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have good work ethics
- Be punctual
- Have good character
- Be drug-free
- Clean driving record
- No criminal record